SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Studies in Language
This is the indexed title for:
- Studies in Language
- Studies in Language,
- Studies in Language, Volume 26, No.
- ROBERTS, John R., author. 1993. Review of: Hua-English dictionary, by John Haiman.
- ANDERSEN, T. David; ROBERTS, John R., authors. 1991. "An exception to the hodiernal: Non-hodiernal distinction."
- REESINK, Gerard P., author. 1989. Review of: The Papuan language of New Guinea, by William A. Foley.
- BRUCE, Leslie P., author. 1988. "Serialization: From syntax to lexicon."
- BRUCE, Leslie P., author. 1983. "Subject as a conflation of role and topicality factors."
- REESINK, Gerard P., author. 1983. "Switch reference and topicality hierarchies."