SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Publications in Ethnography
This is the indexed title for:
- Instituto Lingüístico de Verano Museo de Antropología Publicación
- International Museum of Cultures Publication
- Publicação do Museu Internacional de Culturas
- Publications in Ethnography
- Summer Institute of Linguistics Museum of Anthropology Publication
- SPAETH, David, author. 1991. Development program planning: a process approach.
- FULLINGIM, Michael, author. 1988. "Of pigs, men and life: a glimpse at Wiru society."
- LEWIS, Ronald K., author. 1988. "The interrelationship of taboo and kinship as the cohesive agent of Saniyo-Hiyowe society."
- MANABE, Takashi, author. 1988. "Mami reveals dynamic Kwanga social structure."
- MAYERS, Marvin K.; RATH, Daniel D., editors. 1988. Nucleation in Papua New Guinea Cultures.
- MOORE, Dean; MOORE, Dianne, authors. 1988. "Duke of York shell money: a mediator of relationships."
- RATH, Daniel D., author. 1988. "The big man in Mengen society."
- THROOP, Craig, author. 1988. "‘Pigs are our hearts’: a functional study of the pig in Melanesia."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1987. "On the ethics of evangelism."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1987. "Anthropology: But why the concern?."
- TOWNSEND, Patricia K., author. 1987. "Saniyo-Hiyowe 1966-1986: Evaluating the SIL presence."
- CHENOWETH, Vida, author. 1979. The Usarufas and their music.