SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
This is the indexed title for:
- Oceanic Linguistics
- Oceanic Linguistics Special Publication
- Oceanic Linguistics XIII
- Oceanic Linguistics, 51
- Oceanic Linguistics, Vol. 49, no.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; HARDIN, Karol J., authors. 2012. "Complaints in Kewa letters."
- ROSS, Malcolm, author. 1993. "Tonogenesis in the North Huon Gulf Chain."
- REESINK, Gerard P., author. 1992. Review of: The empty place: poetry, space, and being among the Foi of Papua New Guinea, by James F. Weiner.
- NEWMAN, John F.; PETTERSON, Robert G., authors. 1990. "The tones of Kairi."
- BUGENHAGEN, Robert D., author. 1986. "Possession in Mangap-Mbula: Its syntax and semantics."
- EZARD, Bryan, author. 1978. "Insights on cohesion from Tawala."
- HURD, Conrad, author. 1977. "Nasioi projectives."
- LAWRENCE, Marshall, author. 1972. "Structure and function of Oksapmin verbs."
- ALLEN, Jerry, author. 1971. "Tense/aspect and conjunctions in Halia narratives."
- HOOLEY, Bruce A., author. 1971. "Austronesian languages of the Morobe district, Papua New Guinea."
- HURD, Conrad; HURD, Phyllis W., authors. 1970. "Nasioi verbs."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1967. "Preliminary observations on Huon Peninsula languages."
- MCKAUGHAN, Howard P., author. 1966. "Sequences of clauses in Tairora."
- HOOLEY, Bruce A., author. 1964. "The Morobe district--New Guinea."
- PENCE, Alan R., author. 1962. "The Summer Institute of Linguistics in New Guinea."