SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Oceania Linguistic Monographs
- BEE, Darlene; GLASGOW, Kathleen B., authors. 1962. "Usarufa tone and segmental phonemes."
- BEE, Darlene; PENCE, Alan R., authors. 1962. "Toward standardization of a survey word list for Papua and New Guinea."
- DEAN, James C., editor. 1962. Studies in New Guinea linguistics by members of the Summer Institute of Linguistics (New Guinea branch).
- FRANTZ, Chester I., author. 1962. "Grammatical categories as indicated by Gadsup noun affixes."
- LOVING, Aretta; LOVING, Richard, authors. 1962. "A preliminary survey of Awa noun suffixes."
- NICHOLSON, Ray; NICHOLSON, Ruth, authors. 1962. "Fore phonemes and their interpretation."
- PENCE, Alan R., author. 1962. "Punched card filing for linguists."
- VINCENT, Alexander; VINCENT, Lois, authors. 1962. "Introductory notes on Tairora verb morphology and syntax."
- YOUNG, Rosemary, author. 1962. "The phonemes of Kanite, Kamano, Benabena, and Gahuku."