SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Notes on Literacy
This is the indexed title for:
- Notes on Literacy
- Notes on Literacy special issue
- FELDPAUSCH, Becky; NICHOLS, Jean; REMPEL, Robin, authors. 2000. Literacy evaluation tool.
- BERRY, Keith, author. 1999. Literacy programs: getting the ideology right.
- HILGENDORF, Don; LOCNIKAR, Joanne; NICHOLS, Jean, authors. 1996. Bhola’s total literacy system: Application to SIL literacy programs.
- JESUDASON, Daniel; JESUDASON, Wei Lei, authors. 1995. Grassroots curriculum development for elementary school.
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1994. Hang five: Five attitude shifts that can make trainer training work.
- NAGAI, Yasuko, author. 1994. Reading theories and methods and their relationship to cognitive and cultural learning styles.
- SAURMAN, Mary E., author. 1993. Music: a bridge to literacy.
- BARBER, Brad, author. 1992. Review of: Development program planning: a process approach, by David H. Spaeth.
- JESUDASON, Daniel; JESUDASON, Wei Lei, authors. 1992. The effectiveness of simplicity: a psycholinguistic approach to vernacular literacy in a Melanesian preliterate society.
- ROBERTS, John R., author. 1992. Orthography reform in Amele: Part two.
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 1992. What is the multi-strategy method?.
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1992. Is there one best primer/program design? You bet! the one that is designed to fit your program.
- ALLEN, Janice, author. 1991. Review of: Working together for literacy: a guidebook for local language literacy programs, by Mary D. Stringer and Nicholas Faraclas.
- ROBERTS, John R., author. 1991. Orthography reform in Amele: Part one.
- BROWN, Gaynor; SIMPSON, Steve, authors. 1990. A materials production and curriculum planning course for vernacular preschools.
- SIMPSON, Steve, author. 1990. Vernacular preschools: Why all the interest in them?.
- EVANS, Peter, author. 1989. Reading clubs.
- DYE, Sally Folger, author. 1988. New literates reading aloud for audience comprehension: The Bahinemo case.
- EVANS, Beverley, author. 1988. A comparison of eclectic and language experience approaches to reading in vernacular preschools.
- MACDONALD, Georgetta, author. 1987. Process for interaction: For what? with whom? and how?.
- POTTS, Denise, author. 1987. Literature promotion and distribution.
- WHITBY, Clyde M., author. 1987. Literacy and development funding.
- SCHANELY, Leon E., author. 1985. People involvement in printing: a Patep project.
- SCHANELY, Leon E., author. 1985. Self-esteem as it relates to the learning process.
- WHALIN, W. Terry, author. 1984. Review of: The right to learn: the neglect of non-formal education, Bernard Anderson, editor.
- LINDVALL, Richard A., author. 1980. Paulo Freire: The man, the ideas, the methods.
- LUCHT, Ramona, author. 1978. Siane tone orthography.
- MURANE, Elizabeth, author. 1970. A literacy program among the Dagas of New Guinea.
- FARNSWORTH, Marva, author. 1969. Manambu trial literacy.