SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Notes on Anthropology
This is the indexed title for:
- Accent on Anthropology
- Notes on Anthropology
- Notes on Anthropology and Intercultural Community Work
- CHENOWETH, Vida, author. 2001. Cultural change and music literacy.
- MERRIFIELD, William R., author. 2001. Review of: Mortuary feasting on New Ireland: the activation of Matriliny among the Sursurunga, by Alexander H. Bolyanatz.
- LARSEN, Marlys; LARSEN, Robert E., authors. 2000. Build on what they know: indigenous knowledge and training programs.
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 2000. The impact of Melanesian cultures on education and development programmes.
- LARSEN, Robert E., author. 1999. Toward defining "sustainable development" in the SIL context. Available Online
- BOLYANATZ, Alexander H., author. 1998. Economic cooperatives, development, and matriliny in Papua New Guinea.
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1995. Review of: And thus became man and world, by John A. Z’graggen.
- LOVING, Richard, author. 1994. A comparison of Western and Papua New Guinean leadership styles.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1987. Review of: Social context and proclamation: a socio-cognitive study in proclaiming the gospel cross-culturally, by David Filbeck.
- SCHLIE, Perry, author. 1987. Some observations on Kara group decisions.
- BRADLEY, C. Henry; FRANKLIN, Karl J., authors. 1986. Anthropological training in SIL.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1986. Unicorns and ‘hidden peoples’.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., editor. 1986. Anthropological and missiological issues (Proceedings of the 1986 Summer Institute of Linguistics Anthropology Seminar, Dallas, Texas).
- CHENOWETH, Vida, author. 1985. Music in cross-cultural communication.
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1985. Narcotics, vitality and honor: The use of narcotic drink among the Samo of Papua New Guinea.