SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
This is the indexed title for:
- Anthropological Linguistics
- Anthropological Linguistics,
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1985. "Componential analysis and the game of baseball."
- THURMAN, Robert C., author. 1975. "Chuave medial verbs."
- HAINSWORTH, C. Joan, author. 1972. "Narak noun possession and morphophonemic rules."
- LAWRENCE, Helen, author. 1972. "Viewpoint and location in Oksapmin."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1971. "Some comments on eliciting cultural data."
- FIRCHOW, Irwin B.; FIRCHOW, Jacqueline, authors. 1969. "An abbreviated phoneme inventory."
- LOEWEKE, Eunice; MAY, Jean, authors. 1966. "Fasu grammar."
- FRANKLIN, Joice A., author. 1965. "Kewa II: Higher level phonology."
- LOEWEKE, Eunice; MAY, Jean, authors. 1965. "The phonological hierarchy in Fasu."
- MCCARTHY, Joy, author. 1965. "Clause chaining in Kanite."
- RULE, Joan, author. 1965. "A comparison of certain phonemes of the languages of the Mendi and Nembi Valleys, Southern Highlands, Papua."
- STRANGE, Gladys N., author. 1965. "Nominal elements in Upper Asaro."
- YOUNG, Robert A.; YOUNG, Rosemary, authors. 1965. "The three dimensional classification system of Bena-bena nouns."
- PIKE, Kenneth L., author. 1963. "Theoretical implications of matrix permutation in Fore (New Guinea)."
- FRANKLIN, Joice A.; FRANKLIN, Karl J., authors. 1962. "Kewa I: Phonological asymmetry."
- HEALEY, Alan, author. 1962. "Linguistic aspects of Telefomin kinship terminology."