SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
This is the indexed title for:
- Catalyst: Social Pastoral Journal for Melanesia
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2007. "Framework for a Melanesian world view."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1986. "SIL and Tok Pisin."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1980. "Understanding kinship and social structure."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1975. "Appreciating the possibilities of Tok Pisin: Evangelism and the use of Tok Pisin idioms."
- REESINK, Gerard P., author. 1975. Review of: Peace child, by Don Richardson.