PNG Publications Online
SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
- PENNINGTON, Ryan, author; GARAMBON Magu; TUBOIN Bangam, speakers. 2015. Ma Manda Phonology.
- CLARK, Stephen A., author. 2012. Participant Reference in Narrative Discourse: A Comparison of Three Methodologies.
- TROOLIN, David Eric, author. 2012. Conceptual Blending in Millenial Movements: An Application of Conceptual Theory to Case Studies in Papua New Guinea and Israel.
- BOLYANATZ, Alexander H., author. 2010. "Does the use of money affect results in experimental games? Comparing cash and betel nut in dictator and ultimatum games on New Ireland."
- BRUCE, Kathleen; BRUCE, Leslie P., authors. 2010. "Emotions in the Alamblak lexicon."
- BUGENHAGEN, Robert D., author. 2010. "Talking about motion and location in Tuam."
- DUTTON, Tom, author. 2010. "The dialects of Koiari revisited."
- LANDWEER, M. Lynn, author. 2010. "Land-language link."
- LYNCH, John, author. 2010. "Unmarked transitive verbs in Melanesian Pidgin."
- PAWLEY, Andrew, author. 2010. "Helter Skelter and ñugl ñagl: English and Kalam rhyming jingles and the psychic unity of mankind."
- ROSS, Malcolm, author. 2010. "A preliminary analysis of East Kewa Tone."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 2010. "Cannibals, kiaps, and magistrates: three eras impacting Samo spatiality, interpersonal relationships, and Bible translation.."
- STEWART, Pamela J.; STRATHERN, Andrew J., authors. 2010. "The appearing and disappearing world of the Bogaiya: a corner of Papua New Guinea cultural history."
- VOORHOEVE, C. L., author. 2010. "A remarkable chain tale from New Guinea."
- FIRCHOW, Irwin B.; FIRCHOW, Jacqueline, authors. 2008. The Rotokas people of Bougainville Island.
- STALEY, William, author. 2007. Referent management in Olo: a cognitive perspective.
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 2006. Literacy acquisition and diffusion among preliterate adults: effects of two methods of instruction in non-industrialised communities in Papua New Guinea.