PNG Publications Online
SIL has produced more than 2,500 publications since it began work in Papua New Guinea in 1956. In addition there is a large body of unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea. Many works are available for download here and on other websites. Also available is a bibliography of published and unpublished works about the languages of Papua New Guinea.
Dictionaries of Papua New Guinea
This is the indexed title for:
- Dictionaries in Papua New Guinea
- Dictionaries of Papua New Guinea
- Dictionaries of Papua New Guinea, Vol.
- DREW, Dorothy E.; PAYNE, Audrey, compilers; BANALA, Nelson; MATTOCKS, Joyce; MATTOCKS, Rich, editors. 2005. Kamano-Kafeˀ Kemofo Agafaˀe dictionary for Kamano-Kafeˀ English Tok Pisin.
- HENDERSON, Anne; HENDERSON, James, compilers. 1999. Rossel to English, English to Rossel Dictionary.
- LAWRENCE, Marshall, compiler. 1993. Oksapmin dictionary.
- PARLIER, James; PARLIER, Judith, compilers. 1981. Managalasi dictionary.
- LITHGOW, Daphne; LITHGOW, David, authors. 1974. Muyuw language.