PNG Publications Online
Language: Tok Pisin
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1974. Review of: Conversational New Guinea Pidgin, by T. E. Dutton and Untangled New Guinea Pidgin: a course of study, by Wesley Sadler.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1980. "The particles ‘i’ and ‘na’ in Tok Pisin."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 1998. Lexicography considerations for Tok Pisin.
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2010. "Ukarumpa and Jerusalem : A tale of two cities?."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J., author. 2014. "A Note on the Etymology of "Bulmakau" in Tok Pisin."
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; THOMAS, Steven Kambi, authors. 2006. Some Tok Pisin idioms.
- KERUWA, Rambai, author; TERREY, Robyn; WATERS, Glenys, editors. 2010. Reflections on teaching, learning and literacy in Papua New Guinea.
- LYNCH, John, author. 2010. "Unmarked transitive verbs in Melanesian Pidgin."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., author. 1978. "On the origin of body image idioms in Tok Pisin."
- NAGAI, Yasuko, author. 2006. "Collaborative efforts for the futures of detainees."
- PARIS, Hannah, author. 2012. "Sociolinguistic effects of church languages in Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea."
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 2006. Literacy acquisition and diffusion among preliterate adults: effects of two methods of instruction in non-industrialised communities in Papua New Guinea.
List of all Tok Pisin works
ISO 639 identifier: [tpi]