PNG province: Western Highlands
ISO 639 identifier: [ubu]
Ethnologue entry: http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=ubu
- HEAD, June, author. Available: 2011; Created: 1976. A grammar of Umbu-Ungu. Available online
- MALONE, Susan E., author. 1987. "A plan for developing literacy and appropriate technology classes for Kaugel women."
- MALONE, Dennis L., author. 1987. "Adaptations of the Enga pre-school program for the Kaugel pre-school pilot project."
- Boku toge-mele mada majeli, boku 1. 1979.
- Boku toge-mele mada majeli, boku 2, 3. 1979.
- MALONE, Dennis L., author. 1986. "Evaluating initial progress in gaining literacy skills in the Kaugel Tok Ples pre-school pilot project."
- HEAD, Robert, author. 1974. "Gawigl."
- KERUWA, Rambai, author. 2002. "Integrating literacy teaching and learning in Kaugel prep schools."
- HEAD, June; HEAD, Robert, authors. 1980. Kaugel (Western Highlands Province).
- HEAD, June; HEAD, Rob, authors. 2014. Kaugel-English Dictionary.
- Lagi-peagamaga temanema. 1977.
- KERUWA, Rambai, author. 2001. "Learning and knowing through four generations in PNG."
- MCELHANON, Kenneth A., editor. 1974. Legends from Papua New Guinea.
- MALONE, Dennis L.; MALONE, Susan E., authors. 2001. "Literacy for development in multilingual contexts: five characteristics of sustainable programs."
- MALONE, Dennis L., author. 1997. Namel manmeri: Language and culture maintenance and mother tongue education in the highlands of Papua New Guinea.
- HEAD, June, author. 1993. "Observations on verb suffixes in Umbu-Ungu."
- CLIFTON, John M., author. 2016. "Orthography as Social Practice: Lessons from Papua New Guinea." Available online
- HEAD, June; HEAD, Robert, authors. 2001. "Our involvement in elementary teacher training 1999-2001."
- KERUWA, Rambai, author; TERREY, Robyn; WATERS, Glenys, editors. 2010. Reflections on teaching, learning and literacy in Papua New Guinea. Available online
- MALONE, Dennis L., author. 2004. The In-Between People: Language and Culture Maintenance and Mother-Tongue Education in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea.
- HEAD, June, author. 1990. "Two verbal constructions in Kaugel."
- Ubu-ugu kanagi nibe lipe ora tili bokumu. 1977.
- Anonymous. 2011. Umbu ungu Organised Phonology Data. Available online
- Umbungu kambu tamili, boku 1-17. 1987.