PNG province: Southern Highlands
ISO 639 identifier: [imo]
Ethnologue entry: http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=imo
- STEFANIW, Roman, author. 1987. A comparison of Imbongu grammar with the Kaugel grammar essentials. Available online
- KING, Phil, author. 2014. Case Studies of the Translation of Divine Names in Papua New Guinea. Available online
- Anonymous. 2011. Imbongu Organised Phonology Data. Available online
- SHAW, R. Daniel, editor. 1974. Kinship studies in Papua New Guinea.
- CLIFTON, John M., author. 2016. "Orthography as Social Practice: Lessons from Papua New Guinea." Available online
- KING, Phil, author. 2014. "Perspectives on Translating YHWH in Papua New Guinea." Available online
- FRANKLIN, Karl J.; STEFANIW, Roman, authors. 1992. "The ‘Pandanus languages’ of the Southern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea – a further report."
- PENCE, Alan R., editor. 1964. Verb studies in five New Guinea languages. Available online