PNG province: Enga
ISO 639 identifier: [enq]
Ethnologue entry: http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=enq
- FRANKLIN, Karl, researcher. 2013. 90 Word List (Pidgin to Enga to Ipili).
- BROWN, Carl; BROWN, Gaynor, authors. 1987. "A visit to the Enga tokples pre-schools."
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 1987. "Bridging the gap: Second language literacy without confusion."
- KING, Phil, author. 2014. Case Studies of the Translation of Divine Names in Papua New Guinea. Available online
- REESINK, Gerard P., author. 1994. "Domain-creating constructions in Papuan languages."
- Anonymous. n.d.. Enga Organised Phonology Data. Available online
- FARACLAS, Nicholas, author. 1987. "Enga tokples pre-school project: Toward workable literacy programs for developing countries."
- LARSON, James, author. 2013. Eŋa Grammar.
- LARSON, James, author. Available: 2013; Created: 1967. Eŋa Language Speaking Manual, Volumes I and II.
- LARSON, James, author. 2013. Eŋa Sentence for Practice.
- KING, Phil, author. 2014. "Perspectives on Translating YHWH in Papua New Guinea." Available online
- STRINGER, Mary D., author. 1987. "The multi-strategy method used for pre-school literacy in the Enga province."