PNG Publications Online
Works by R. Daniel Shaw
The SIL Bibliography lists 2 PNG publications available online for this author.
- SHAW, Karen A.; SHAW, R. Daniel, authors. 1973. "Location: a linguistic and cultural focus in Samo."
- SHAW, Karen A.; SHAW, R. Daniel, authors. 1977. Samo phonemes: Description, interpretation and resulting orthography.
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1981. "Every person a shaman: The use of supernatural power among the Samo of Papua New Guinea."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1990. "Culture and evangelism: a model for missiological strategy."
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 1990. Review of: World Christianity: Oceania, by Leonora Mosende Douglas.
- SHAW, R. Daniel, author. 2010. "Cannibals, kiaps, and magistrates: three eras impacting Samo spatiality, interpersonal relationships, and Bible translation.."