Works by Glenys Waters
The SIL Bibliography lists 12 PNG publications for this author.
- GURIA, Maggie; WATERS, Glenys, authors. 1998. "Learning to read and reading to learn: An environmental science ‘resource book’."
- KERUWA, Rambai, author; TERREY, Robyn; WATERS, Glenys, editors. 2010. Reflections on teaching, learning and literacy in Papua New Guinea. Available online
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1990. "What happens when the silkscreen breaks?."
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1992. "Literature based reading programmes for Papua New Guinea: Practical and enjoyable activities for village classes."
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1992. Is there one best primer/program design? You bet! the one that is designed to fit your program.
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1995. Review of: Alternative research perspective, by Sarah J. McCarthey and Taffy E. Rafael.
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1996. "And you thought you were village checking the translation?."
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1998. "Adding a fifth dimension to vernacular language education."
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 1998. "Report of the 1997 Literacy Consultant Update—September 17-26th."
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 2000. "What is a book flood?."
- WATERS, Glenys, author. 2000. The impact of Melanesian cultures on education and development programmes.
- WATERS, Glenys, editor. 1995. A survey of vernacular education programming at the provincial level within Papua New Guinea.