Works by T. Wayne Dye
The SIL Bibliography lists 14 PNG publications for this author.
- CONRAD, Robert J.; DYE, T. Wayne, authors. 1974. "Some language relationships in the Upper Sepik region of Papua New Guinea."
- DYE, Sally Folger; DYE, T. Wayne, authors. 1989. All things to all men: Video study guide.
- DYE, Sally Folger; DYE, T. Wayne, authors. 2012. "A tale of three languages: language shift in a micro-context." Available online
- DYE, Sally; DYE, Wayne, authors. Available: 1970; Created: 1964-1970. Verb, sentence and paragraph in Bahinemo.
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1974. "Stress-producing factors in cultural adjustment."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1976. "Toward a cross-cultural definition of sin."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1985. "A missionary philosophy of development."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1987. "Hermeneutics and the SMR model of communication."
- DYE, T. Wayne, author. 1987. "On the ethics of evangelism."
- DYE, T. Wayne; LOGAN, Peter F., authors. 1984. "Physics for anthropologists?."
- DYE, T. Wayne; MERRIFIELD, William R., authors. 1977. "Anthropology."
- DYE, T. Wayne; TOWNSEND, Patricia K.; TOWNSEND, William H., authors. 1968. "The Sepik Hill languages: a preliminary report."
- DYE, Wayne, author. 2002. "Conditions Necessary for Scripture to be Used." Available online
- DYE, Wayne, compiler. 1992. Bahinemo Organised Phonology Data. Available online