Works by Russ Cooper
The SIL Bibliography lists 9 PNG publications for this author.
- COOPER, Russ, author. n.d.. A people-based program.
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1990. "Successful shells: Some linguistic principles needed for translation."
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1990. Review of: Literacy: Focus on Asia and the Pacific, special issue to commemorate International Literacy Year 1990, Yvonne Heslop, editor.
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1991. "Learning to do linguistic quality control in the production of vernacular shell books: Eastern Highlands pilot shell book workshop—assessing the linguistic and translation component."
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1992. "‘That’s’ what I’m talking about: Discourse level deixis in Buhutu."
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1994. Hang five: Five attitude shifts that can make trainer training work.
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1996. "Can a ‘top-down’ CARLA emulate HARLA? Some discourse level considerations for our next generation of parsers."
- COOPER, Russell E., author. 1997. "Making and marketing ‘mini-books’ in Buhutu."
- EZARD, Bryan; LITHGOW, David, compilers; CAPELL, A.; COOPER, Russ; LYNCH, J.; PAWLEY, A., researchers; JELLICO, Livingstone, speaker. n.d.. Suau Organised Phonology Data. Available online