The Linguist's Shoebox
Integrated data management and analysis for the field linguist
When you are browsing, you can easily switch to the "record" view.
Shoebox displays the currently selected record when you do any of the following:
- Choose Browse from the View menu (i.e., this command turns the "browse" view on and off).
- Click the Browse button on the toolbar.
- Hold the Alt key and press R. (Macintosh users: Hold the command key and press R.)
- Double-click a record (i.e., a line in the window).
- Press the Enter key. (Macintosh users: Press the return key.)