If you need technical assistance, receive any error messages which are not explained in the Frequently Asked Questions section or the documentation, or if you want additional features, please contact me. Please mention PhoneBox in the subject line. If your request is connected with a certain error message, please follow the procedures outlined in Reporting Errors.
Please feel free to :
- if you are interested in making any kind of contribution to this project.
- to sign up for the mailing list for notifications about updates in the PhoneBox software.
- if you need a different (non-Unicode) encoding of the Word document template. (See Importing Charts into Microsoft Word.)
- to provide feedback.
- to report errors.
- Hannes Hirzel for the original idea, testing and ongoing interest and support
- Andreas Joswig for input from the field
- Alan and Karen Buseman for useful advice, generous information, and all the effort they put into keeping Toolbox ever more useful and its users ever more satisfied.
- Eberhard Beilharz for the Unicode settings files, help with the word templates and helpful error reports.
- All who tought PhoneBox in their linguistics courses
- All users who gave feedback.
PhoneBox Software License, Version 1.1
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 Hans-Christian Knppler. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modifica-
tion, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHOR OR ANY CONTRIBUTOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS;
OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This software consists of voluntary contributions made by several
individuals and was originally created by Hans-Christian Knppler.
Hans-Christian Knppler 2003-2005