SIL Software Catalog
SIL has developed more than 60 pieces of software to support the work of its fieldworkers; most available to the public for free download. This on-line catalog contains product descriptions, download or purchasing instructions, and technical support information, including the latest SIL software Service Bulletins.
All Titles | Categories | Keywords | Platforms | Recommendations
Current version: 5.0, released November 2002
- Acrobat Reader error when opening Where there is no doctor
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or newer unable to open password protected PDF documents
- Acrobat Reader 4.0 'having a problem opening external documents' error message
- Broken PDF links
- Cannot find required files
- Keyman 3.2 does not work
- Missing bibliographic annotations
- NetMeeting and SIL Ulysses fonts on LinguaLinks
- New Acrobat Reader versions available
Service Bulletin LL40-W2K-20030714-1
Windows 2000/XP/ NT only
Keyman 3.2 does not work
LinguaLinks 4.0 Workshops
Problem: The version of Keyman that comes with LinguaLinks 4.0 does not work with Windows 2000/XP/NT.
Solution: Install Keyman 5 or a later version. Keyman 6 may be installed from SIL Language Software 1.0 using the main installation program under Other Applications.
See also: Keyman technical support
Technical support is available for licensed users. Please include your Registration Number or License Number with any requests. These may be found on
- a label affixed to your SIL Software booklet
- your hard drive in the SILProductKey.txt file, and
- your hard drive at the end of one or more TechSupport.txt files.
International Academic Bookstore
+ 1 972 708 7468
+ 1 972 708 7363