SIL Software Catalog
SIL has developed more than 60 pieces of software to support the work of its fieldworkers; most available to the public for free download. This on-line catalog contains product descriptions, download or purchasing instructions, and technical support information, including the latest SIL software Service Bulletins.
All Titles | Categories | Keywords | Platforms | Recommendations
Current version: 5.0, released November 2002
- Acrobat Reader error when opening Where there is no doctor
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or newer unable to open password protected PDF documents
- Acrobat Reader 4.0 'having a problem opening external documents' error message
- Broken PDF links
- Cannot find required files
- Keyman 3.2 does not work
- Missing bibliographic annotations
- NetMeeting and SIL Ulysses fonts on LinguaLinks
- New Acrobat Reader versions available
Service Bulletin LL40-20030714-6
New Acrobat Reader versions available
LinguaLinks 4.0 Workshops
Adobe has released new versions Acrobat Reader since LinguaLinks 4 was released. All the .pdf files that link to the LinguaLinks bookshelf are compatible with Acrobat Reader 5 and Adobe Reader 6. There may be installation issues similar to Service Bulletin Acrobat Reader 4.0 'having a problem opening external documents' error message if you have Acrobat Reader 3 installed in your computer.
Suggestion: You may download the latest version of Acrobat Reader from http://www.adobe.com. You need to download the full version with search capabilities to use the LinguaLinks .pdf indexes.
Technical support is available for licensed users. Please include your Registration Number or License Number with any requests. These may be found on
- a label affixed to your SIL Software booklet
- your hard drive in the SILProductKey.txt file, and
- your hard drive at the end of one or more TechSupport.txt files.
International Academic Bookstore
+ 1 972 708 7468
+ 1 972 708 7363