SIL Software Catalog
SIL has developed more than 60 pieces of software to support the work of its fieldworkers; most available to the public for free download. This on-line catalog contains product descriptions, download or purchasing instructions, and technical support information, including the latest SIL software Service Bulletins.
All Titles | Categories | Keywords | Platforms | Recommendations
Current version: 5.0, released May 2003
- Cannot find required files
- Keyman 3.2 does not work
- Lexical Database—malfunction of permission statement feature
- LinguaLinks Workshops does not open
- LinguaLinks 4.0 patches and .exell update
- NetMeeting and SIL Ulysses fonts on LinguaLinks
- New Acrobat Reader versions available
- Upgrading from Workshops 3.5 to 4.0
- Wordforms contain periods from using IPA fonts in interlinear texts
- Workshop Explorer screen and toolbar do not display properly
Service Bulletin LL40-W2K-20030714-1
Windows 2000/XP/ NT only
Keyman 3.2 does not work
LinguaLinks 4.0 Workshops
Problem: The version of Keyman that comes with LinguaLinks 4.0 does not work with Windows 2000/XP/NT.
Solution: Install Keyman 5 or a later version. Keyman 6 may be installed from SIL Language Software 1.0 using the main installation program under Other Applications.
See also: Keyman technical support
Technical support is available for licensed users. Please include your Registration Number or License Number with any requests. These may be found on
- a label affixed to your SIL Software booklet
- your hard drive in the SILProductKey.txt file, and
- your hard drive at the end of one or more TechSupport.txt files.
International Academic Bookstore
+ 1 972 708 7468
+ 1 972 708 7363