Toolbox Test Version
Download of Toolbox test version
Test versions have new features that are under construction and may still have problems. The purpose of a test version is to allow users who are interested in such new features to test them and give feedback during development.
Changes from 1.6.1.
- Project remember answer on not asking about changing marker.
- In XML format write all levels of groups.
- Fix bug of inserting extra blank fields in merge of single record to add fields.
- Fix bug of insert record not asking about existing record if not sorted by key.
- Fix bug of crash on file open on new empty project.
- Fix bug of hang if marker is defined as under the same marker.
Installation: The download is a zip file that contains Toolbox.exe. To install, replace your current Toolbox.exe file with this new one. First rename or copy your current Toolbox.exe file so you can go back to it if you want to.
Toolbox 1.5.9 is currently the last version that can export standard format files with the sort field moved to the top of the record. It cannot read XML files.
Download Toolbox 1.5.9 (1.1 MB)
To report bugs or wishes, email to the address below.