These works are available for download here or on other websites.
SIL International Publications in Linguistics
This is the indexed title for:
- Linguistic series
- Publications in Linguistics
- SIL International and The University of Texas at Arlington Publications in Linguistics
- SIL International Publications in Linguistics
- Summer Institute of Linguistics and the University of Texas at Arlington Publications in Linguistics
- Summer Institute of Linguistics Publications in Linguistics
- Summer Institute of Linguistics Publications in Linguistics and Related Fields
- KAMP, Randy, author. 1992. "Inherent intelligibility, bilingualism, or both?."
- QUAKENBUSH, J. Stephen, author. 1992. "Surveying language proficiency."
- FRENCH, Koleen M., author. 1988. Insights into Tagalog: Reduplication, infixation, and stress from nonlinear phonology.
- WIENS, Hartmut, author. 1986. "Please be specific: a functional description of noun-marking particles in Limos Kalinga."
- WALROD, Michael R., author. 1979. Discourse grammar in Gaʼdang.
- WOLFENDEN, Elmer, author. 1975. A description of Hiligaynon syntax.
- ELKINS, Richard E., author. 1970. Major grammatical patterns of Western Bukidnon Manobo.
- REID, Lawrence A., author. 1970. Central Bontoc: Sentence, paragraph and discourse.
- BARNARD, Myra Lou; LONGACRE, Robert E., authors. 1968. "Lexicon versus grammar in Dibabawon procedural narrative discourse."
- LONGACRE, Robert E., author. 1968. Discourse, paragraph and sentence structure in selected Philippine languages.