Studies in Peruvian Indian languages 1
WATERHOUSE, Viola G., editor. 1963. Studies in Peruvian Indian languages 1. Summer Institute of Linguistics Publications in Linguistics and Related Fields 9. Norman: Summer Institute of Linguistics of the University of Oklahoma. vii, 220 pages. http://www.sil.org/americas/peru/show_work.asp?id=10023
- Arabela phonemes and high-level phonology, by RICH, Furne, author.
- Contrastive features of Candoshi clause types, by ANDERSON, Loretta; WISE, Mary Ruth, authors.
- Emic classes which manifest the obligatory tagmemes in major independent clause types of Aguaruna (Jivaro), by LARSON, Mildred L., author.
- Iquito syntax, by EASTMAN, Elizabeth; EASTMAN, Robert, authors.
- Noncontingent declarative clauses in Machiguenga (Arawak), by SNELL, Betty A.; WISE, Mary Ruth, authors.
- The phonological hierarchy of Cashinahua (Pano), by KENSINGER, Kenneth M., author.
- The structure and contexts of Witoto predicates in narrative speech, by LOOS, Eugene E.; MINOR, Eugene E., authors.
- SIL International Publications in Linguistics
[Indexed serial name]
- Aguaruna [agr]: Other publications of Aguaruna | Ethnologue entry
- Arabela [arl]: Other publications of Arabela | Ethnologue entry
- Candoshi-Shapra [cbu]: Other publications of Candoshi-Shapra | Ethnologue entry
- Huitoto, Murui [huu]: Other publications of Huitoto, Murui | Ethnologue entry
- Iquito [iqu]: Other publications of Iquito | Ethnologue entry
- Machiguenga [mcb]: Other publications of Machiguenga | Ethnologue entry
- Spanish [spa]: Other publications of Spanish | Ethnologue entry