Five Amazonian Studies on Worldview and Cultural Change
MERRIFIELD, William R., editor. 1985. Five Amazonian Studies on Worldview and Cultural Change. International Museum of Cultures Publication 19. Dallas: International Museum of Cultures. v, 94 pages.
- Candoshi behavioral change, by TUGGY, Sheila C., author.
- Nature and change in four Karitiana legends, by LANDIN, Rachel M., author (Brazil).
- Problems in Paumarí acculturation, by CHAPMAN, Shirley, author (Brazil).
- Urubú-Kaapor girls’ puberty rites, by KAKUMASU, Kiyoko, author (Brazil).
- Water, rock, and smoke: a Guanano view of the world, by WALTZ, Carolyn H., author (Colombia).
- Publications in Ethnography
[Indexed serial name]