Applicative affixes in Peruvian Amazonian languages
WISE, Mary Ruth, author. 2002. "Applicative affixes in Peruvian Amazonian languages." In Current studies on South American indian languages: selected papers from the 50th International Congress of Americanists in Warsaw and the Spinoza Workshop on Amerindian Languages in Leiden, 2000, Mily Crevels and others (eds.). pages 329-344. Indigenous languages of Latin America (ILLA) 3. Leiden: Research School of Asian, African, and Amerindian Studies (CNWS).
- Arabela [arl]: Other publications of Arabela | Ethnologue entry
- Chayahuita [cbt]: Other publications of Chayahuita | Ethnologue entry
- Nomatsiguenga [not]: Other publications of Nomatsiguenga | Ethnologue entry
- Yagua [yad]: Other publications of Yagua | Ethnologue entry
- Yaminahua [yaa]: Other publications of Yaminahua | Ethnologue entry
- Yanesha’ [ame]: Other publications of Yanesha’ | Ethnologue entry