Notes on Translation
This is the indexed title for:
- Notes on Translation
- Notes on Translation special issue
- Notes on Translation: North America Branch consultant seminar, part
- BEAN, Mark, author. 1993. Computer-assisted dialect adaptation with a multidialect translation committee.
- HINTZ, Daniel J., author. 1985. Psycho-semantic analysis of emotion and translation.
- LARSON, Mildred L., author. 1976. Punctuating the translation for ease of reading.
- MATTESON, Esther, author. 1976. Developing the lexicon of an unwritten language.
- MATTESON, Esther, author. 1976. Translation—art or science?.
- MATTESON, Esther, author. 1976. Use of the inclusion hierarchy in translating.
- DUFF, Martha, author. 1973. Contrastive features of written and oral texts in Amuesha.
- ADAMS, Patsy, author. 1969. Translation polishing with semi-literates.
- LARSON, Mildred L., author. 1967. The relationship of frequency counts and function.
- LARSON, Mildred L., author. 1965. A method for checking discourse structure in Bible translation.
Notes on Translation: All pubs | Online