Notes on Literacy
This is the indexed title for:
- Notes on Literacy
- Notes on Literacy special issue
- DAVIS, Patricia M., author. 1996. The personal face of literacy.
- DAVIS, Patricia M., author. 1996. Why might good readers not comprehend?.
- DAVIS, Patricia M., author. 1996. Why might good readers stop reading?.
- TRUDELL, Barbara, author. 1995. Literacy acquisition among Peruvian Amazon communities.
- TRUDELL, Barbara, author. 1995. The Summer Institute of Linguistics and bilingual education in Peru: Philosophy and methods.
- EASTHOUSE, Linda O., author. 1994. A whole language approach to transition literacy—a Peruvian Quechua trial.
- TRUDELL, Barbara, author. 1994. A proposed model of semi-literacy in Highland Quechua.
- ANDERSON, Ronald J., author. 1993. Asheninca history and formal schooling: a story of change in Peruvian Amazonia.
- BACKSTROM, Peter C., author. 1993. Review of: Bilingual education and language maintenance: a southern Peruvian Quechua case, by Nancy H. Hornberger.
- TOLIVER, Ralph, author. 1993. Literature distribution: The basics.
- TRUDELL, Barbara, author. 1993. The dilemma of biliteracy in Peruvian Amazonia.
- ANDERSON, Ronald J., author. 1992. Individual motivation for learning: The Ashéninca of Peru.
- DAGGETT, James; WISE, Mary Ruth, authors. 1992. Social consequences of literacy in representative ethnic groups of Peruvian Amazonia.
- LOVELAND, Nancy, author. 1992. Transition literacy workshops in the Peruvian Andes.
- MANN, Laraine, author. 1992. Teacher preferences of book appearance.
- PARRISH, Jann, author. 1992. Review of: Cognition and learning: a review of the literature with reference to ethnolinguistic minorities, by Patricia M. Davis.
- WISE, Mary Ruth, author. 1991. The old and the new in written indigenous literature of Peru.
- JAKWAY, Martha A.; TRUDELL, Barbara, authors. 1990. A sketch of SIL-prepared bilingual education materials in Peruvian Amazonia.
- COOMBS, David M., author. 1989. The rural library system in Cajamarca.
- DAVIS, Patricia M., author. 1988. Literacy amongst the Machiguenga: a case study.
- SHELL, Olive A., editor. 1988. Cumulative index 1-55 [to Notes on Literacy].
- DAVIS, Patricia M., author. 1987. What we have learned about learning.
- ANDERSON, Ronald J., author. 1986. Some considerations in the teaching of functors in agglutinative languages.
- ANDERSON, Ronald J., author. 1985. The blitz writer’s workshop: An Asheninca one weeker.
- TRUDELL, Barbara; TRUDELL, Joel, authors. 1985. Notes on a monodialectal writers workshop, Cajamarca dialect of Quechua.
- WROUGHTON, Ellen; WROUGHTON, James F., authors. 1985. A writer’s contest and its spin-offs.
- BURNS, Nadine T., author. 1984. Functors and discourse analysis in Quechua primer design.
- ROSS, David A., author. 1984. Review of: Bilingual education: An experience in Peruvian Amazonia, Mildred L. Larson and Patricia M. Davis, editors.
- FIELDS, Harriet L., author. 1983. Matses literacy program.
- WATERS, Ann, author. 1983. How arithmetic can be a vital part of your literacy program.
- DUFF, Martha, author. 1972. Newly literate Amueshas become authors.
- BURNS, Nadine T., author. 1970. Materials for the bilingual schools of Ayacucho.
- DUFF, Martha, author. 1970. How the branch minnow story was written.
- DUFF, Martha, author. 1966. Writing a health book in Amuesha.
Notes on Literacy: All pubs | Online