Notes on Anthropology
This is the indexed title for:
- Accent on Anthropology
- Notes on Anthropology
- Notes on Anthropology and Intercultural Community Work
- CHÁVEZ, Margarethe S., author. 1998. The animistic concept of the soul.
- FAST, Daniel, author. 1997. Review of: Defilement, moral purity, and transgressive power: The symbolism of filth in Aguaruna Jivaro culture, by Robert J. Priest.
- FLOYD, Melanie, author. 1997. ‘Mipa’: Explaining riddles of birth in an Andean village.
- HEADLAND, Thomas N., author. 1996. Review of: How real people ought to live: the Cashinahua of eastern Peru, by Kenneth M. Kensinger.
- SMITH, Terrence, author. 1996. Coca and the mountain: Observations into the worldview of the quechua of Panao.
- KNEELAND, Harriet, author. 1994. Cultural crisis and ideal values in cultural change among the Matsés of eastern Peru.
- CHÁVEZ, Margarethe S., author. 1985. Guilt and shame in cross-cultural perspective.
Notes on Anthropology: All pubs | Online