Occasional Papers in Translation and Textlinguistics 3(2)
LONGACRE, Robert E.; SHALER, Dorothy J., editors. 1989. Occasional Papers in Translation and Textlinguistics 3(2). 110 pages.
- Full document: OPTAT03(2).pdf (9234 KB)
- A computer method for charting discourse structure, by WHITE, Steven, author (Chile).
- Evaluating translation naturalness: a functional look at Warlpiri narrative text, particularly with regard to zero anaphora and word order, by SWARTZ, Stephen M., author (Australia).
- Phrase order and the article in Galatians: a functional sentence perspective approach, by LEVINSOHN, Stephen H., author.
- The Greek conjunction ‘kai’ used with a personal pronoun: Exemplifications or applications introduced by the conjunction ‘kai’, by HOOPERT, Daniel A., author.