Academic publications of SIL International and our worldwide branches
- Publications Catalog Browse and shop securely on-line for SIL books, software, and journals currently available from SIL International Publications.
- Mexico Branch publications Publications available through SIL Mexico.
- Philippines publications: Publications available through SIL Philippines.
- Ethnologue (Web edition)
- SIL Bibliography More than 20,000 entries in this on-line bibliography of academic and vernacular publications by SIL and its members.
- SIL French/English Glossary of Linguistic Terms
- Journal of Translation, an online, peer-reviewed journal of translation theory and practice.
- SIL e-Books, book-length documents on language and culture, especially as related to lesser-known and endangered languages.
- SIL Forum for Language Fieldwork, a series of articles on the broad range of topics that inform SIL’s work.
- SIL Language and Culture Documentation and Description, includes primary data and products of fieldwork such as wordlists, interlinear text collections, and descriptive papers.
- SIL Electronic Book Reviews, reviews of scholarly works, for the benefit of SIL field linguists and language development workers, and the scholarly community at large.
- SIL Electronic Survey Reports, reports on sociolinguistic surveys carried out by SIL field members and others.
- SIL Electronic Working Papers, papers on language and culture, especially as related to lesser-known and endangered languages.
- Work Papers of the SIL, University of North Dakota Session
Other on-line publications
- Publications about languages of
- Proceedings from the Conference on Language Development, Language Revitalization, and Multilingual Education in Minority Communities in Asia. Held 6–8 November, 2003, Bangkok, Thailand.